PROJECTS & DETAILS
Welcome to our civil Works section
Below is a list of past civil works projects that Salem Construction has completed along with some details on the scope of work, client and location of each project. If you have any questions about the projects listed below or any questions regarding a project that you’re interested in starting, get in contact with us by Email or Phone and we’ll be happy to discuss with you.
Location: Arusha & Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Client: Consolidated Power Project (Pty) Ltd. (World Bank Financed)
Scope of Work: Subcontractor for the civil works for eight TANESCO substations for the supply and Installation of plant and equipment for 33 & 11kV distribution overhead lines in Arusha and Kilimanjaro regions in Tanzania.
- Topographical and Geological Surveying
- Concrete Bases for Transformer, Gantries and Isolators
- Cable Trenches
- Control Building
- Road Works
- Earth Works
- Landscaping and Gravel Spread
Location: Various Locations, Tanzania
Client: Zanzibar Telecom Ltd. (ZANTEL)
Scope of Work: The supply, erection and commissioning of 130 self supporting cell/radio towers and constructing supporting auxiliary and miscellaneous buildings for Zanzibar Telecom Ltd. The Towers ranged from 18m to 90m in height.
- Supplying and Erecting Cell Towers
- The Construction of Auxiliary Buildings to Support Each Tower
- The Construction of Other Buildings as Required (Washrooms etc.)